Why Choose Dynamic?
Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic is a multidisciplinary clinic offering physiotherapy, chiropractic, registered massage therapy, acupuncture and dry needling, custom orthotics and concussion management. This approach gives you access to a range of professionals who can work together to get you back to work, play and life as fast as possible. Having all of these practitioners under one roof has multiple benefits for you. Our team works closely together, so we’re skilled at identifying when a treatment plan might be best served by a physiotherapist versus a chiropractor, or vice versa. These experienced practitioners can determine the course of treatment which may involve various clinic services including massage therapy. Our goal is to help you heal as quickly as possible, and since we’re all under one roof, getting the services you need is even easier.
Your First Appointment
- Plan to come 5 to 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork before your first visit.
- Your first appointment will last approximately an hour and fifteen minutes.
- It will include a complete physical assessment, a detailed plan of management as well as your first treatment.
What to Bring
- Bring any paperwork you’ll need for your Extended Health Coverage
We can bill directly for:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Great-West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Standard Life
- Benefit/Johnston Group
- Blue Cross
We will need the name of your private insurance company, the policy number, claim number and the policy holder’s name to be able to process the claim. These details will be on your private insurance card or on your private insurance statement. Each plan is individual and all insurance companies cover at different percentages depending on your plan.
* For Government employees covered by Sunlife and some individuals with Manulife, we are unable to bill directly, in accordance with that specific plan.
If you’re being treated as a result of a *motor vehicle accident, make sure to bring in the following information:
- The date of the accident
- The name of your car insurance company
- Your adjuster’s name and phone number
- Your policy and claim number
- Your private insurance information.
*Under Ontario legislation (FSCO) if the patient has private insurance, we must exhaust their private insurance first before the car insurance is billed.
If you have medical documents related to your complaint – referrals, reports or imaging results such as MRI’s, X-rays and/or ultrasound reports – make sure to bring them to your first appointment.
What to Wear
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- If your complaint relates to your knees, hips or ankles, make sure to wear or bring shorts.
- If your complaint relates to your shoulders or arms, make sure to wear or bring a short sleeved top or tank top.
- We’re located at 701 Eagleson Road in Unit 2.
- We’re in the same plaza as the Scotiabank and the Optometrist, and we’re across the street from Shopper’s Drug Mart.
Book Your First Appointment
- Contact us at 613-435-9144, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Reviews and testimonials
- In accordance to the Standards set by the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario, Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic does not advertise any reviews or testimonials on our web page or social media channels.