MSc.PT, BSc HK
Sarah graduated from Queen’s University with a Masters of Physical Therapy after completing her undergraduate degree in Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa. She has had the opportunity to work with diverse conditions and age groups in a variety of settings that include private practice, child development centres, acute care hospital for stroke rehabilitation, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Her treatment approach is a balance of manual therapy, exercise-based programs and client education. Her goal is to decrease her patients’ pain while optimizing their overall function.
As a part of her commitment to continuing education, Sarah has completed the following courses and certifications:
• Orthopaedic Division: Level 1 Manual Therapy
• KinetaCore: Functional Dry Needling Level 1
• Complete Concussion Management Certificate
• Acupuncture Canada Level AA1
• APTEI: Elbow, Wrist and Hand Complex
• APTEI: Cervical Spine Articular Dysfunctions
• APTEI: Shoulder Complex Part 1 and 2
• Somatic Senses Modern Manual Therapy
• Kinetic Link Training Level 1
• ORPT Management of Cervical-Thoracic Disorders
Outside of physiotherapy, Sarah has been a member of the Canadian Forces Naval Reserves since 2008. She is an avid soccer fan and has played at various levels over the past 20 years including representing the Pacific Region for two years at the Women’s Canadian Armed Forces Soccer Championship.
Please feel free to stop by the clinic located at 701 Eagleson Road in Kanata. If you wish to book and appointment or have questions for Sarah, please email her at email@example.com.