Why Choose Dynamic?
Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic is a multidisciplinary clinic offering physiotherapy, chiropractic, registered massage therapy, shockwave, acupuncture, dry needling, custom orthotics, and concussion management. Our collaborative approach gives you access to a range of professionals who work together to get you back to work and play as fast as possible.
Having all of these practitioners under one roof has multiple benefits for you. Our team works closely together, so we are skilled at identifying when a treatment plan might be best served by a physiotherapist versus a chiropractor, or vice versa. Our experienced practitioners will determine the most appropriate course of treatment for you which may involve one or many of our services. Our goal is to help you heal as quickly as possible, and since we are all under one roof, getting the services you need is even easier.
Tips For Your First Appointment
- Plan to come 5 to 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork before your first visit
- Your first appointment will last between 1 to 1.5 hours
- It will include a complete physical assessment of the area of complaint, a detailed plan of management as well as your first treatment.
- We are located at 701 Eagleson Road in Unit 2. We are in the same plaza as the Scotiabank and the Optometrist, and we are across the street from Shopper’s Drug Mart.
What to Bring
- If you have medical documents related to your complaint such as referrals, reports or imaging results (MRI’s, X-rays and/or ultrasound reports), make sure to bring them with you.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- If your complaint relates to your knees, hips or ankles, please wear or bring shorts.
- If your complaint relates to your shoulders or arms, please wear or bring a short sleeve top or tank top.
- If you would like us to bill directly, please bring your Extended Health Coverage information. For a list of the insurers whom we can bill directly, please visit Direct Billing Information
- If you have sustained a workplace injury (WSIB) please insure you bring your claim number if you have been assigned one.
Book Your First Appointment
Contact us at 613-435-9144, or via email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Please find below the links for our new patient forms. Complete and submit these forms prior to your first appointment.
Assignment Benefits (direct billing)
- Please choose the consent form based on the profession you are seeing
Massage Therapy Consent