Why Choose Dynamic?
Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic is a multidisciplinary clinic offering physiotherapy, chiropractic, registered massage therapy, shockwave, acupuncture, dry needling, custom orthotics, and concussion management. Our collaborative approach gives you access to a range of professionals who work together to get you back to work and play as fast as possible.
Having all of these practitioners under one roof has multiple benefits for you. Our team works closely together, so we are skilled at identifying when a treatment plan might be best served by a physiotherapist versus a chiropractor, or vice versa. Our experienced practitioners will determine the most appropriate course of treatment for you which may involve one or many of our services. Our goal is to help you heal as quickly as possible, and since we are all under one roof, getting the services you need is even easier.
Tips For Your First Appointment
- Plan to come 5 to 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork before your first visit
- Your first appointment will last between 1 to 1.5 hours
- It will include a complete physical assessment of the area of complaint, a detailed plan of management as well as your first treatment.
- We are located at 701 Eagleson Road in Unit 2. We are in the same plaza as the Scotiabank and the Optometrist, and we are across the street from Shopper’s Drug Mart.
What to Bring
- If you have medical documents related to your complaint such as referrals, reports or imaging results (MRI’s, X-rays and/or ultrasound reports), make sure to bring them with you.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- If your complaint relates to your knees, hips or ankles, please wear or bring shorts.
- If your complaint relates to your shoulders or arms, please wear or bring a short sleeve top or tank top.
- If you would like us to bill directly, please bring your Extended Health Coverage information. For a list of the insurers whom we can bill directly, please visit Direct Billing Information
- If you have sustained a workplace injury (WSIB) please insure you bring your claim number if you have been assigned one.
- If you’re being treated as a result of a **motor vehicle accident, make sure to bring in the following information:
- The date of the accident
- The name of your car insurance company
- Your adjuster’s name and phone number
- Your policy and claim number
- Your private insurance information.
**Under Ontario legislation (FSCO) if the patient has private insurance, we must exhaust their private insurance first before the car insurance is billed
Book Your First Appointment
Contact us at 613-435-9144, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Reviews and testimonials
In accordance to the Standards set by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, Dynamic Physiotherapy and Chiropractic does not advertise any reviews or testimonials on our web page or social media channels.